Monday, December 05, 2005

On the Radio...

This past Saturday I had a truly amazing experience. I was invited for a radio interview here in Caracas (where I´ll for the next couple of months before going back to Boston)at 88.1 FM. I have to start by thanking Leo Bigott, who was kind enough to write a great article on myself a couple of months ago (check the info section for the link) and of course the host of the show Boris Bossio. I respect them incredibly since they are some of the most knowledgable people I have met in this industry, needless to say in Caracas.

Basically I spoke about some of my projects and we were more focused on my work with Ricky Pernia who came with me and was also featured on the air. His music is very interesting and smart. He is doing stuff that not many people are doing here, and I would I dare to say he´s the only one doing it.

Also his music is being featured on a few other radio stations here such as 100.7 FM, 91.9 FM and 99.1 FM as well.

Again I want to thank Boris and specially Leonardo for all their help, support and hard work. People like them make me even more proud to be Venezuelan....

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home