Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Congratulations Son Soles!


About a month into my new life here in Los Angeles I got in touch with a very cool band called Son Soles. They play latin pop/rock with some very cool lyrics and have an awesome vibe.

They asked me to play percussion with them for a few shows and they were fantastic to say the least. Much like my stuff with West 8 Five, my setup consisted of Congas, Shakers, chimes and some little effects here and there.

Son Soles have been progressing in the Emergenza Festival rounds here and after our show last Saturday night, we are going to the semifinals!!!

Another cool thing was a show we did the following day as part of the Fiesta Broadway festival , which was crazy... this was a contest as well and we got voted the #1 band and the guys recieved a nice cash prize.

I wanted to take this opportunity to congratutale all of them, express how much fun I had performing with them and I hope we can keep playing in the near future.


Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home