Tuesday, September 25, 2007

KARINA WARE: INCREDIBLE!!!!!


During my music career I have come accross many many different types of people and artists. Thanks to the increible network tool that is MYSPACE I had the fortune of meeting a singer called Karina Ware.

Since the day we started emailing I felt a really cool vibe, most of all because of the quality of her music and how DRIVEN she sounded. We met shortly after and when she asked me to record percussion for her I was extremely thrilled and flattered!

I really liked the music on her myspace page but when I heard the rest of the tracks I was just blown away. It just felt great sharing her vision and I cannot thank her enough to let me be a part of it. Karina has an unique, sensual voice and she knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it. I am sure that you will hear her name a lot because this girl has it all.

Her music is down tempo, but to me there's much more to it. Her music can be comparted to Thievery Corporation, Daft Punk, Massive Attack, Air, etc etc etc; but I like her more! jejeje. I love this music style but I hadn't had the chance to record any, so I was naturally eager to get some studio time with her.

When you see her site you'll be able to appreciate that she is also a very beautiful girl, but know that she means business! It's VERY VERY VERY RARE to find people that are both beautiful AND talented. Karina is simply unbelievable and I cannot wait to have the CD on my hand to show it to everyone I know... and their mom.

Know her now... you'll brag about it to your friends later.


check her out!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KARINAWAREMUSIC

peace


translation to follow / traducción prontamente

d

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home